Friday, October 28, 2011

2012 Here I Come!

Today I received a voice mail. I have been accepted onto the 2012 Team Eye and Ear! I am SO excited. I have so many things to start and things I need to think about. I'm excited and nervous all at once. And this time I actually know a bit of what to expect. This is going to be crazy!

Next week I want to call my doctor and start with physical therapy for my lower back. I don't want to deal with the injuries I had last year and I can still feel something after running. Figure if I'm proactive, it will make a difference. Hopefully anyway.

Starting to get back into the whole routine. Ran on Monday night. Tuesday I went to yoga. I wasn't feeling well on Wednesday and took the night off. Thursday night I was at the pool and swam laps, almost a mile. Then tonight after work I ran a couple miles. I felt really good with it.

I know i need to keep up with everything and keep up the routine and consistency of everything. Tomorrow morning I am going to a bootcamp class. Sunday I am swimming laps again. Then Monday back to running. I need to log my miles, watch what I am eating and keep a record of everything. Plus I think I need to buy new sneakers too.

I'm excited!

I have 3 goals this year.

1. To make it through training and to the marathon without any major injuries.

2. To raise over $7500 for fund raising.

3. To complete the marathon in under 4 1/2 hours.

Here's to success for 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment