Sunday, October 30, 2011

New Training Begins!

After my run on Friday, I ended up taking Saturday off, knowing what is coming. I know i need to get ready for this. Today I hit the pool. I'm pretty excited. I got in a full mile today, and faster than I had the other night. I did 31 laps the other night in about an hour and a half. Today I did 36 laps in an hour even. VERY happy with that.

I've written out my training plans. Tomorrow is Halloween. I want to fly home from work before the kids are out. I want to get in a run while its still light out. Tuesday night I'm going to Pilates, then getting back to the pool after that. Wednesday is running again. And Thursday night is swimming. Then Friday off, Saturday I want to do a longer run.

Got the plan... now I need to stick to it and make this work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment