Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Week 4 Day 2

Another night of light rain and another 20 of us showed up at the track. They did such an amazing job. I am so proud of all of them.

I took it slow, did the actual program tonight while chatting it up with a friend at the track. My back is doing ok, so that's good. I haven't really pushed anything so I'm not sure how I'll be doing when I try to get in a few miles at this point.

I love the fitness group and the life it has taken on. I'm just so proud of what it has become in less than 2 years. It has become such a huge part of my life and I LOVE it. I've made great friends through it as well as discovered new activities that I really enjoy.

The feedback I keep getting through the group is amazing & SO cool! I love that people love this and look forward to it. I know I'll continue to make new friends through this, which is so cool too. I'm just happy with how everything has gone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment