Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I tried to run last night at the track. My back really had been getting better. A few steps in, I felt it. I made one lap and that was it! Then I started walking and got in about a mile. I was limping to my car after that. Pretty bad.

Today I gave in. I have an appointment with a chiropractor on Monday. I really need something to help me and to hopefully fix my back! I'm sick of this and it is really getting old!

As far as fundraising, I'm super excited. I have a match coming which I found out about last week, then this morning I got an email that my company was going to match all employee donations! YAY! As of right now, that is at $585! I'm super excited. I didn't ask, I didn't search this out. They had already donated a pair of Red Sox tickets! And now they are donating more too! I'm just so excited about that.

Between the money that has been donated already, the money people have said they are sending, and what I am getting for matches, I am already over $5100. SO I'm pretty excited. And that's before I have another 8 people who have said they are going to donate and haven't yet. Plus I'm still putting it out there for more donations too.

Now I just need to get my back better so I can run more! I'm nervous about everything where I can't even get in lots of walking without hurting! I hope I can get myself across the finish line. I reall don't want to hurt myself doing this, and right now that's what I feel like I'm doing.

Just trying to stay focused. Sometimes that's hard with so many other things going on in my life. I'm trying to work out and get in all the running, cross training and weights, but it really is a challenge right now. Almost a month of this. I got on the scale this morning and I'm down again. I'm stuggling to keep the weight on right now. My pelvis is sicking out with my stomach as small as it is. And you can see my ribs and my collar bone sticking out too. Too bad my hips, butt and thighs wouldn't get the same treatment! :) But hey, got super defined abs right now!

Hoping to get to bed early tonight. Haven't slept well the past 2 nights. Both nights I was awake for about an hour during the night, then never really got good sleep after that.

But today was hump day.. only 2 more days until the weekend. Been a tough week for me. I'm hoping to get to the weekend and be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment