Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tonight I hit the pool. I didn't actually swim all that much, maybe only 8 or 10 laps. Then I did the kickboard. Jen and I did used the kickboard and talked for almost an hour! So much fun to hang out and talk, and glad some exercise was in there.

I can REALLY feel my back now though. I've been on the heating pad for about an hour. I'm kind of afraid to move because I know it will hurt when I get up. Hopefully a good night sleep and I will be ok tomorrow.

Right now I'm just looking forward to Monday with the appointment with the chiropractor. I really need to get this fixed and move forward.

Overall March has been nuts. Ups and downs, injuries, highs and lows in my personal life. All over the place. Trying to get it all back to an even pace.

But I do have to say, I am VERY happy and feel so lucky for having absolutely the best friends in the world. Old friends and new ones. I am just so lucky for them and their support. With all the ups and downs I have had lately, they have been there for the good and bad. Sometimes I'm just so surprised that I really do have so many incredible people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment