Tuesday, December 21, 2010

In training mode

I packed my bags this morning before I left for work. After work, I went straight to the gym for the treadmill... still too much snow on the ground to run outside. I ended up getting in 3 miles at a 1+ incline. I did under 11 minute miles, so that was good. My training schedule was for 2 miles today but I felt good.

After the run at the gym I hit the pool with my friend Jill. I was pretty tired, but I got in a full mile there. I love seeing improvement in my swimming. I'm getting stronger each time I hit the pool. And the cross training is making a bit difference for running.

For fund raising, I think I am going to be getting Celtics from someone at work who has a part time job at the Garden! I'm SO excited that I can start fund raising right away!

Now time to get a good night sleep so I can hit the gym tomorrow night to get in another 4-5 miles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment