Thursday, April 14, 2011

Four Days??

WOW! How fast did the past 4 months go by? Four more days until Marathon Monday? Holy Cow!! I am really doing this? WOW! I'm SO nervous! But I'm SO excited!

I've gotten a few more donations and now I actually have made my goal of $7000!!! I never thought I would! WOW! This is nuts.

I'm really watching the weather reports. As always, it depends on which station, but most are saying high of 60-65 degrees that day. A little warmer than I wanted, so I'm not too sure. It was in the 60's this past Sunday and I got a minor sunburn on my shoulders. I have no idea what I am going to wear now!

When it was originally going to be a high of about 45 degrees, I was great! I knew EXACTLY what I was going to wear. Now? Not so much. I really need to figure this out. I have a rough idea, but I don't want to get too hot. I know my number is going on my leg because I'm pretty sure the top layers will be coming off.

Right now I am SO happy I took tomorrow off of work. I haven't been sleeping all that well this week. I know I will need to sleep in the next couple of days to make sure I am well rested and ready for this. I'm getting my bags ready to give to friends who are planning on being along the route. Just need to pick up a couple of more things to add. I got 4 bags of jelly beans last night. 38 grams of carbs for 15 jelly beans. Nice little snack that's easy to get down.

I'm nervous but whatever the day brings, I'm ready. I know it won't be what I originally wanted. I know I will struggle. My back will be an issue and the training I lost from this injury will be another issue, but at least I am feeling better now. I'll just see what I can do.

And yeah... of course I will have some pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment