Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ok, so sometimes I can't do math, like yesterday. I wasn't $245 away from my goal, I was $255. But now I've gotten 2 more donations, so after DOUBLE CHECKING the math, I am $210 from goal! WOW! That's absolutely amazing.

I can't believe that I am really doing this in 2 weeks. I am so scared. I know there is no way I am ready. With my back problems and being sick, I have really had such a hard time training. The back issues were worse. March was so difficult.

Getting through 26.2 miles is going to be such a challenge. I am not ready to run that far. But I will cross that finish line, whatever it takes, however long it takes.

Today I have a 5K run up in NH that I doing with a couple of friends. Trying to get down my breakfast now... whole wheat mini bagel with peanut butter and banana slices. Today is the true test on my back. I have no expectations on my time, I just want to go easy, have fun and finish the race. Hopefully I won't have back issues. That would be a win for me! Either way, I have an appointment with the chiropractor tomorrow.

SO time to get ready and get going. Going to be a long, but very fun day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment