Monday, January 10, 2011

98 days!

After the workout over the weekend, I was still pretty sore today. When my alarm went off at 6:30, I got up took two Advil, then laid back down. ALL day I was sore. My hamstrings were killing me.

I was pretty unsure of how the running would be today. I wasn't super motivated for it, but I went. First, I cannot WAIT until the New Years people stop going to the gym! The parking lot is small enough. I could have parked on the street, but I didn't want to park right under the no parking sign!

I did get in the 4.5 miles that I planned for, as well at doing uphill twice. I went to 4% for 2 minutes, then did another 4% for 3 minutes. For the most part I was doing 5.5 for the pace, but I did drop down to 5.0 after the 2 hills just to catch my breath. The last 1/2 mile I pushed it up to 6.6.

After the treadmill I took a long time stretching. I really wanted to work out my hamstrings. It didn't work! They are still super tight. I'm not sure what else I can do to work them out.

I ended up doing a great ab workout too. I could feel that! I hope I don't sneeze tomorrow, cuz that'll hurt. :)

But overall, minus the hamstrings, I feel good. I'm hoping tomorrow I feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment