Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow day, again!

My company closed today because of the weather. We got about a foot or so of snow. Nice to know I can stay home, but I wouldn't have a choice anyway. At 12:45pm, I'm STILL waiting for the plow to do my driveway. I can't go anywhere without him. Especially since the plows have been great doing the street. I can't get over the edge of the driveway.

I'm REALLY hoping he comes. I want to get to the gym this afternoon. I'm feeling pretty good and I want to get in a good run, along with some weight training.

Never thought my concern for getting out of my house would be for wanting to go to the gym! Guess I have come a long way! :)

Here's a couple of pics of my car and the wires coming down across my street from the building across from me.


Yup, that's my car under all of that!




Here's a closer shot. My little coupe has NO shot of getting out of the driveway!


And waiting for someone to take out the wires hanging VERY low!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment