Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Groundhog Day

Mondays: Wake up, have coffee, pack my bags-lunch and gym, shower, get ready for work, leave for work around 8am, work all day, leave work, run/weights at the gym, home after 8pm.

Tuesdays: Wake up, have coffee, pack my bags-lunch and gym, shower, get ready for work, leave for work around 8am, work all day, leave work, run at they gym, swim laps at the pool or go to yoga, home after 8pm.

Wednesdays: Wake up, have coffee, pack my bags-lunch and gym, shower, get ready for work, leave for work around 8am, work all day, leave work, run/weights at the gym, home after 8pm.

Thursdays: Wake up, have coffee, pack my bags-lunch and gym, shower, get ready for work, leave for work around 8am, work all day, leave work, swim laps at the pool, home after 8pm.

Fridays: Wake up, have coffee, pack my bags-lunch and gym, shower, get ready for work, leave for work around 8am, work all day, leave work.

Yup, my life has become Groundhog Day!

Generally I am SO spent that I don't go out on Friday nights. I usually am looking forward to tossing on sweats and crashing on the sofa. This week I am taking a ballroom dancing lesson then having drinks. And next Friday 6 of us are going to show that our friend is in.

I have my long runs on Saturday's but lots of other stuff like life tossed in as well. I go to my parents house on Sunday's to have dinner with them. That literally leaves me with Saturdays! How crazy is that? Any idea why I don't want to spend my free time CLEANING! That is the last thing I want to think of when I'm so busy.

I'm looking forward to getting together with a bunch of old friends over the next several weeks. Weird how all at once I'm going to be seeing everyone. Out with D and her family next weekend, Mel the next and then a wedding shower the weekend after that, plus drinks with Pam too. And I still haven't made plans with Michelle in FOREVER even though we live in the same town!

I am glad that I get so see so many friends swimming and doing my fitness events. I can stay active, get in the exercise and training and still spend time with friends.


Tonight I went to the gym right from work.... hmm. For Wednesday, see above! :) I did 4 miles on the treadmill. I did walk a little bit after a belly cramp. I think it was bug I have been getting over all week from Sunday's mess of a run.

After the running, I had a GREAT stretch. Then I did an ab workout, which I'm sure I'm going to feel tomorrow. THEN, I did an upper body weight workout. I KNOW I'm going to feel my arms and shoulders; I can already feel them now!

Tomorrow night is swimming. But at least the week is winding down.

OH! Donations! Yesterday I sent an email out to a few friends and also asked if they could forward the info on to anyone who might be interested in donating. Today I got a donation from someone Mel works with! Lisa made a huge donation! I've met Lisa a few times over the year between Mel's shower & wedding and her kids stuff. I just can't believe how generous she was. I'm really touched!

SO that's my day! :) Honestly though, I can't complain. Repeating the same day over and over isn't bad if its a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment