Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Swimming

Got in the best swim I have had in the past 2 months that I have been swimming. I did a solid mile and it was the fastest mile I have done. I got in the pool at 7:15 and was in my car showered at 8:35!

I can't believe I only started swimming 2 months ago in my old 2 piece that was too big for me that I kept pulling on the bottoms. Now I have a bathing cap on with goggles and rotate my 4 different bathing suits (even though I like 2 of them the best).

I feel good now. And I'm ready for tomorrow to get back to the gym, treadmill and weights.

I just feel good after getting all of that out and working out. I am so much stronger than I have ever been. I've really come a long way in such a short amount of time.

And I'm really surprised by that!!! REALLY surprised. How did I end up turning everything around in my life like this? To go from where I was 2 years ago to where I am now? Amazing how much I have changed. I'm just a stronger, healthier and happier person now. I can't imagine going back to my life 2 years ago. I wouldn't want to ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment