Monday, January 24, 2011

I got an email today.... this is now for real!





Dear Julie,

This is to notify you that your entry into the 115th Boston Marathon on Monday, April 18, 2011 has been accepted, provided that the information you submitted is accurate.
*************************************************************************************

I tried to go to the gym right from work tonight but I couldn't find a parking space and just got frustrated. I went home with the intention of going back to run when it would be easier to get a parking space.

I turned on the news, laid on the sofa and... well, I fell asleep. I just work up around 6:45 pm. At this point, I can barely lift my head up off the sofa, forget about get back to the gym to run for over an hour. I'm ready to fall back to sleep for the night! Tomorrow night I have yoga at 7, and should leave the gym by 6:30 to get there on time and get a spot and all that.

But Wednesday night, I think I am going to work late, until about 6pm. Then head straight to the gym. By then, I won't have any problems getting a parking space. I hope! I can't wait until this snow is gone and the rush at 5 is gone!

Once I'm home, it is WAY too hard to get back out when it is maybe 10 degrees! :( I'm disappointed in myself. I really wanted to go, especially since my back was hurt last week and I didn't push too hard. I know that at this point, tonight is SHOT. I have to figure out how to make this work better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment