Saturday, January 8, 2011

What a Day! 99 days to go!

I am SO tired right now. I can't even lift my head all the way up!

After relaxing a bit this morning and moving pretty slow with 2 cups of coffee to get me going, I headed over to a class at a fight gym. They set up the class a little differently this time. It was more of a fitness class this time, instead of a boxing, kickboxing class. Sweat was pouring off of all of us! It was a great workout!

Then, since I guess I hadn't killed myself yet, I went to the gym to get in my long run. I ended up getting in the 7 1/2 miles I had planned. I did a really great stretch after, but I know I am going to feel this. I'm just really really tried right now. I think I'm going to sleep amazing tonight!

Also.. I got my first donation today! One of my cousin's donated $100 on the website! I'm super excited and so happy for the support. I'm lucky that I have such a great family. I know my parents are going to donate too. I just have to finish up working on the "prizes" that I am going to collect. I really need to finish that up and bust my butt on it!

Ok.. time to eat dinner. A black bean and corn veggie burger with some salsa. SO yummy. I'm bummed I'm out of avacados, but that's ok.

Tomorrow is just some time at the pool, but not pushing it too hard. More to just relax and move the muscles than anything else.

1 comment:

  1. 7.5 - nice work! Easy on the long run days lol! Keep it up my dear! :)

    ReplyDelete