Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BAD week

The training has been a little rough lately. I'm going to just focus positively on my next run.

I really had every intention of going to the gym today, right from work. I left RIGHT on time as the 5 o'clock parade marched out of my office. I tossed my purse in my trunk before I event started to clear the snow off of my car. When my car was finally warmed up and the few inches that had come down during the day were off of my car, I started to leave the office park.

I hadn't even made it to the main road when I knew I was going straight home. I skidded in the office park at least 3 times! My car was all over the road! I just wanted to get home and not have to deal with more bad roads than I needed to.

This snow is KILLING me. I have had enough of it. And tonight we could have another foot come down? They said on the news today that we have had more than 50 inches of snow in less than 30 days. Enough is enough!

SO... right now I am just focusing on my next run.

No comments:

Post a Comment