Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday check in

Was still a little nervous and my belly isn't 100% yet. I didn't get in the quick 3 mile recovery run that I had planned for today. After leaving work I had several quick errands I took care of and then flew home to eat something quickly. I have about 10 minutes to sit before I'm heading out to the pool to meet some friends for swimming laps.

I'm looking forward to the pool. I like the cross training and I feel good doing it. Tomorrow will be good to get back to running too. I have running then weights and I really want to do well with the running. I think I need that to make up for the horrible weekend run I had.

That's still stuck in my head. I was so sick. I felt so horrible. I don't know if it was the run or if I had a bug, but that really got in my head. I need a good run to get over it mentally.

But the swim will help ease me back into it. And it will be fun too. I just need to get my butt in gear. At least the pool bag is packed and ready to go.

OH! Donations! I got 2 more today alone! WOW! I just can't believe how generous people have been. 8 people and I'm just under $600??? WOW! That's so amazing and so more than what I could ever have expected, EVER! I am SO blessed to have such great people in my life.

Funny thing is, so many of these people are "new" friends. One I have known for 2 years and 4 I have known for less than one year! And they were SO generous!

I really am happy with the direction my life has taken over the past few years. I found a new focus, became much more positive in my life and started attracting that info my life. I have wonderful people around me, great friends who really encourage and support me. I'm just really happy with how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment